Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a friend requested a cake for her 16 year old.
decorated like a golf green.
but she wants a cheesecake. 
maybe even strawberry cheesecake.
so this is my idea that i will try out
fresh strawberry cake (which i've made and was perfect, not too sweet or anything)

and then color the cream cheese green and conquer the most unique request for a cake in my short history of making cakes.

next request is a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for a smurfs birthday. 
and cupcakes. 
ideas anyone?

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thanks for your visit to Sugar and Trash today! I agree with you, I have had a wonderful response with raw milk (I also have an allergy to pasteurized milk). Your post makes me wonder....maybe I could make strawberry cheese cake with homemade raw milk cheese? I might have to try this real soon :-)