Friday, September 9, 2011

7 quick takes

~1~
i was an entrepreneur when i was younger. my 6 year old, little k, is selling plastic bags parachutes in front of our house for only 25cents. 

~2~
i am saving all of my pennies and nickles to get to italy in two years. i even take any money from the laundry as my "payment" and may or may not have gotten $1 the other day from my kids' laundry. 

~3~
i'm digging the paleo style right now, and my dedication. i made a grip load of "regular" chocolate chip cookies and i didn't even try one, or a half of one.
instead, i made my yummier version. 

~4~
i have way too many projects in my head and not enough time or energy to do them. one is a project unique to me (i didn't even find it anywhere!!!) i am trying to make a hall tree/shoe and backpack storage behind our door, where there isn't much space. every time i sit on my couch, i look at it and plan in my head how i can do it. and it will get done one day. hopefully soon. and before winter, so there is someplace to actually hang coats. almost like a central command station.

~5~
speaking of projects, my kitchen, where the cabinets are trying to come down from the walls, is a project that i fear and dread, but plan and look forward to all the time. i'm so scared that one day, i'm going to come home and my kitchen will have fallen. it is so odd, but the cabinets are pulling away from the ceiling AND from each other in the corner. i'm still saving the money for that. which is hard, since, as of yesterday, we are a single income home. eek.

~6~
even though i've been paleo for over a month (or mostly paleo) and have been walking 5 times a week for the past 3 weeks, i'm still a sleepy little girl, and l.o.v.e. to nap!

~7~
no matter how crazy my family life is. i love it. and i'm planning for family pictures. i've realized that trying to get them yearly isn't always feasible. so i'm planning and thinking and planning. and from all of this, i've realized that i plan a whole lot!

linked at conversion diary

No comments: